• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Sping
    respondió
    Hi,
    this is one of two that I know of, but you will get more answers from this one regarding Playa Golf.
    Sping.

Dejar un comentario:

• miss sunshine
    respondió
    Hi there,

Is there a forum/messageboard for Playa Golf?

TIA

Dejar un comentario:

• dot
    respondió
    Golf

Munro, we are out on 22 March again till 8 April, although my partner will have been out before then for 4 days to play. I play a bit, he is the better player, although he is worried about La Serena as he does usually go right and that is where all the water is, although I dont hit far, I hit straight so not as big a problem, let us know how you get on.
    We are in La Cinuelica which is down near La florida

Dejar un comentario:

• munroist3308
    respondió
    Hi Dot
    I am out on the 16 of Jan Tues for five days. The next time I am out is 27th March to 1st April could have a game then. My wife does not play so I will be on my own. I played La Serena with my mates last month. The coarse is new was in good condition and the facilitys are excellent. Make sure you take plenty of balls though as theres lots of water. Hope to play Roda or Campoamor next week will let you know how I went on. Is your property on Playa Golf?

Dejar un comentario:

• dot
    respondió
    Out

Munro how long are you out for, my partner and I are out on 31 Jan for 4 days and would be interested in a game of golf, if we cant meet up this time maybe another time. He is out for 4 days at beginning of march with 3 friends, and they are going to play at La Serena, Roda, La Finca and possibly Alicante and then we are out again on 22 march till 8 april.

Dejar un comentario:

• Freddy
    respondió
    JB. Munroist..Looks as if we may be trying out the new bar too...We are there from the 21st.
    JB. I hope it goes well for your friends.. It's always hard to get a business going and by what I was told. They have got off to a good start.

I wish them luck.

Dejar un comentario:

• munroist3308
    respondió
    We are going out on the 16th will also try the new bar. Is anyone out there then who fancys a game of golf. I will be out for six days. Played at La serena last month fancy Roda this time. Though not two bothered.

Dejar un comentario:

• jb
    respondió
    The Square- New Bar

So glad reports on new bar are good, our neighbours Sheila and Paul are joint owners, and are really nice people, will be going out on the 18th Jan, cant wait,!!

Dejar un comentario:

• Freddy
    respondió
    News in from a friend who lives in Playa Golf 1 and is out there at the moment. The new bar is open and seems to be brilliant......dare I say it - much better than Alfies !!
    Over there in 9 days , so will check it out personally..

Dejar un comentario:

• Sping
    respondió
    Damp!

Hi everyone, a question for you.
    For those of you who have bought a White Lilly or Azucena quad on Playa Golf, has the property suffered from damp or mould while it has stood empty?
    We are due to go back in Feb and the key holders are supposed to air the property but I would like to know in advance if we are to expect any damp.
    Thanks Sping.

Dejar un comentario:

• barry allaway
    respondió
    Thnaks all

B

Dejar un comentario:

• Freddy
    respondió
    My daughter will be going over next week and I'll be there the week after..

Any photos munroist3308 doesn't manage, I will probably try for....Has anyone had a look at the new promanade from Caba Roig to La Zenia yet ?

munroist3308 if you see a strange white haired old bloke wandering around looking lost...please don't throw bricks at him....it could be me !!

Dejar un comentario:

• munroist3308
    respondió
    Hi Barry Geordie has been out since xmas comes back on the ninth he says the weather has been fantastic. We are out middle of Jan for six days will take a few pics and let you and everybody else know what is going on. Be nice to enjoy some sunshine.

Dejar un comentario:

• jb
    respondió
    Believe new bar has opened, 'The Square' should be going over middle of January, so see how it compares to Alfies!

Dejar un comentario:

• barry allaway
    respondió
    ANyone been out recently?, any new developments in the commercial area.

Thanks

Barry

Dejar un comentario:

Trabajando...
X