X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Freddy
    respondió
    Thanks for that. I know exactly where they are now...Every little bit helps in getting to know the area..Before completing on PG3, I used to walk passed those to the house we used on Pg 1...Having said that I usually go walking a couple of times a day and wander around most of the 'estate' anyway.

Happy New Year to all who use the thread..

Dejar un comentario:

• Sping
    respondió

Dejar un comentario:

• Freddy
    respondió
    Just where is Zodiac Beach then Garry ?

Dejar un comentario:

• big garry
    respondió
    Thanks for mailing me the R3 Map.

Nice to have a plan of the area at last. Thanks Spring. I just wonder why San Jose didn't do the entire area leaving the empty part for "Zodiac Beach"? Probably something politicaly Spanish. No complaints though I like the appt.

I'll be back out for the 1st weekend in Feb to check on the place.

Happy New Year to you all.

Garry

Dejar un comentario:

• Sping
    respondió
    Some more names to add to your list!

calle de los walkers del perro

Calle de Sangreea y de los tapas

la calle sin snaggs or should it be con!

Sping

Dejar un comentario:

• barry allaway
    respondió
    Shall we start a street name contest?, I will start with

* who let that dog s$!t there plaza
    * avenue de grande satelite tv pole
    * short stagger al la Alfies road

add your suggestions, I may add a few more as I have a few xmas parties to go to, so the beer may help the creative thinking

B

Dejar un comentario:

• CathM
    respondió
    Our street name were made by the local council. Then again it was 5 years ago and this is Spain and everything changes every week

Cath

Dejar un comentario:

• Sping
    respondió
    Hi Everyone, I have received a reply from the builders;
    The street lights are, according to San Jose, the responsibility of the town hall.
    The street names are to be named by the community once it is established.
    The builders will notify the resident a couple of weeks before we are connected to the proper mains supplies.
    I have sent a copy of the e-mail to Barry, Freddy and Phil and Sheila.
    Sping.

Dejar un comentario:

• Freddy
    respondió
    Still on Builders suppply for water and electricity I think...I was staying in a quad on Playa Golf 1 earlier in the year and they were uprooting the poles and connecting both water and electric up correctly...and that was after over three years of being on the builders supply...

Dejar un comentario:

• barry allaway
    respondió
    Thnaks for the update freddy - the kids will be happy that the pools coming along.

Any news re community / community fees?

Are we still on builders water on R3?

B

Dejar un comentario:

• Freddy
    respondió
    Playa Golf 3

Just got back this evening and the latest on the shops etc., ( from the guy running the Indian restaurant) is that a new ground floor cafe / bar is hoping to open before Xmas, the Chinese is due to open in February and a hairdressers is also due to open in the New Year...The wine shop had the shutters up today but not sure if it was open of they were just working there....The Dog and Bone has not opened yet...Tried Alfies bar on Wednesday evening but once again, didn't like it !!
    Eight men working at the pool area yesterday clearing all the stones out of the clay/soil then topped it all of with a few tons of Soil/sharp sand....Today they brought bags of what appeared to be, compost but due to the rain, the guys disappeared somewhere else.

Dejar un comentario:

• Sping
    respondió
    Hi Geordie,
    I have added you to the plan I have posted my e-mail address on a previous post on this thread, so if you would like me to send you the plan please mail me.
    Barry, I have contacted Atlas and San Jose to see if they have street names. Will let you know result.
    Sping.

Dejar un comentario:

• geordie
    respondió
    playa golf 111

Hi B

We completed early July and have been back Sep.& Nov. Our next visit is for New Year.

We have no idea what our street name is. I didn't think it had been decided. You can add us to your plan - Alan & Angela @ no 59.

Geordie

Dejar un comentario:

• barry allaway
    respondió
    Thanks - Not sure of a street name, Geordie, Munrobagger, Sping etc - any ideas on street names!!!!

B

Dejar un comentario:

• CathM
    respondió
    I know Barry, the delights of local planners Having spoken to someone at the post office they say that the area is Lomas De Cabo Roig as my area is Villa Piedra. If you put the street name on and your development name you should be ok.

Cath

Dejar un comentario:

Trabajando...
X