• Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Shall we start a street name contest?, I will start with

* who let that dog s$!t there plaza
    * avenue de grande satelite tv pole
    * short stagger al la Alfies road

add your suggestions, I may add a few more as I have a few xmas parties to go to, so the beer may help the creative thinking

B

Comentario

Some more names to add to your list!

calle de los walkers del perro

Calle de Sangreea y de los tapas

la calle sin snaggs or should it be con!

Sping

Comentario

Thanks for mailing me the R3 Map.

Nice to have a plan of the area at last. Thanks Spring. I just wonder why San Jose didn't do the entire area leaving the empty part for "Zodiac Beach"? Probably something politicaly Spanish. No complaints though I like the appt.

I'll be back out for the 1st weekend in Feb to check on the place.

Happy New Year to you all.

Garry

Comentario

Just where is Zodiac Beach then Garry ?

Comentario

Comentario

Thanks for that. I know exactly where they are now...Every little bit helps in getting to know the area..Before completing on PG3, I used to walk passed those to the house we used on Pg 1...Having said that I usually go walking a couple of times a day and wander around most of the 'estate' anyway.

Happy New Year to all who use the thread..

Comentario

ANyone been out recently?, any new developments in the commercial area.

Thanks

Barry

Comentario

Believe new bar has opened, 'The Square' should be going over middle of January, so see how it compares to Alfies!

Comentario

Hi Barry Geordie has been out since xmas comes back on the ninth he says the weather has been fantastic. We are out middle of Jan for six days will take a few pics and let you and everybody else know what is going on. Be nice to enjoy some sunshine.

Comentario

My daughter will be going over next week and I'll be there the week after..

Any photos munroist3308 doesn't manage, I will probably try for....Has anyone had a look at the new promanade from Caba Roig to La Zenia yet ?

munroist3308 if you see a strange white haired old bloke wandering around looking lost...please don't throw bricks at him....it could be me !!

Comentario

Thnaks all

B

Comentario

Damp!

Hi everyone, a question for you.
                          For those of you who have bought a White Lilly or Azucena quad on Playa Golf, has the property suffered from damp or mould while it has stood empty?
                          We are due to go back in Feb and the key holders are supposed to air the property but I would like to know in advance if we are to expect any damp.
                          Thanks Sping.

Comentario

News in from a friend who lives in Playa Golf 1 and is out there at the moment. The new bar is open and seems to be brilliant......dare I say it - much better than Alfies !!
                            Over there in 9 days , so will check it out personally..

Comentario

The Square- New Bar

So glad reports on new bar are good, our neighbours Sheila and Paul are joint owners, and are really nice people, will be going out on the 18th Jan, cant wait,!!

Comentario

We are going out on the 16th will also try the new bar. Is anyone out there then who fancys a game of golf. I will be out for six days. Played at La serena last month fancy Roda this time. Though not two bothered.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X