• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• barry allaway
    respondió
    CathM

Thnaks for the tip, the problem may be that the sign to the urbinsation from the roundabout nr Alfies says "urb Lomas de cabo roig"

B

Dejar un comentario:

• CathM
    respondió
    It's wonderful to read what you are going through after we went through it 5 years ago. Nothing seems to have changed in that time
    The only piece of advice I will give to anyone moving onto Lomas De Cabo Roig is PLEASE get your address correct. I live on Urb Lomas De Cabo Roig in Villa Piedra and have done for the last 3 1/2 years. Having another Lomas De Cabo Roig will only upset the local post office who cannot cope now. I don't want to start receiving mail addressed to people who I don't know. If I can redeliver it I will but the best thing to do is ask at the post office what your correct address is. Don't go by your Padron (which you won't have for a while yet but don't worry you will eventually get one ) as the post office takes it upon thereselves to select your address I would not want anyone not getting their post due to wrong addresses. Try to find out your street name which will help and the area that you live in is Lomas De Cabo Roig it is not Urb Lomas De Cabo Roig. If you put that I will get your post. Hate to be a moaner but knowing what the Spanish postal system is like (ie CRAP ) please be carefull with your addresses if you want to recieve post.

Cath

Dejar un comentario:

• barry allaway
    respondió
    Geordie - when did you move in?

my parents are back out on 5/3/07 - 22/3/07 and we are over on 1/4/07 - 13/4/07 and again for 28/5/07 - 1/6/07.

MY wifes Hazel and we have two boys, Callum and Eachan

Barry.

Dejar un comentario:

• Sping
    respondió
    Hi everyone who lives on Playa Golf 3 -R3,
    I have a plan of the Urb. And have put some names to the properties. If you let me know your first names and No. of property on P.G.3-R3 I will add on to the plan and e-mail it on to you or try to post them on this site.
    If anyone objects to this please post and I will restrict the plan to those who send me their e-mail addresses.
    My E-mail is dendinski@tiscali.co.uk
    Sping.

Dejar un comentario:

• geordie
    respondió
    hi barry we are your next door neighbours at the back we met your parents last time out we will be out in feb and will meet them then alan angela

Dejar un comentario:

• barry allaway
    respondió
    Geordie

We are near to the bungelow style show house, not the three story white lilly show house which is nearer the commercial centre.

No news recently apart from what others have posted, we are not out again until easter. My parents who you may have met (they were out from 28th Oct - 2nd week Nov) are back out in Feb. They plan to use the property a lot which is good and one of the reasons we bought it was for our parents to use as they are retired and hence can enjoy the benefits more than we can at present.

One of the posters (apols I forget who) produced a really useful print out of all those on this forum on R3 and where they live - hopefully they will read this and send it on again with any updates with new forum members / info)

Barry

Dejar un comentario:

• geordie
    respondió
    Lomas de cabo roig playa golf 111

Hi Barry

I am a new member to a forum so I am not familiar with the procedures.

I think I may be a neighbour of yours as I too live near the showhouse and may also have met your relatives.

Do you have any news from our urbinisation?

Geordie

Dejar un comentario:

• Freddy
    respondió
    Sping.
    'll try and get the time to have a walk round that area and have a good look. I have read on another forum that the promenade is only going as far as Playa Flamenca.
    Whatever! It must be an improvement..probably encourage me to go for a walk more often, certainly in the summer anyway !!

Dejar un comentario:

• Sping
    respondió
    Hi Freddy,
    When we were over in October we stayed at the la Zenia Hotel. All along the coast they are building a new promenade. So in theory you could walk from Torrevieja to Campamore!
    Sping.

Dejar un comentario:

• Freddy
    respondió
    I will be there in a weeks time if anyone wants any photos of their properties or just the site in general.

I noticed on another forum they are doing some construction work on the La Zenia beach promenade so might just go and have a nosey!!

Dejar un comentario:

• Sping
    respondió

Dejar un comentario:

• Freddy
    respondió
    Anyone know if any of the other proposed shops etc., are open ?
    Is it possible to access the internet at the Dog and Bone yet ?

Dejar un comentario:

• Freddy
    respondió
    I don't think they are doing it all in one go Barry..There are two areas between Alfies and the Urb at the moments and they have just started on the section nearest to the existing houses...In front of Phil & Sheila's house, leaving the section nearest to Alfies, presumably until last..

Dejar un comentario:

• barry allaway
    respondió
    Freddy, next phase being the waste land in fron of Alfies?

B

Dejar un comentario:

• Freddy
    respondió
    Got it Barry, Know exactly where you are now having had a plan of the houses...Didn't know any of those were show houses though, although I should have realised when I saw some flags flying.
    San Jose had started on the next phase when I was there last week..They had their machines busy marking out the plots / roads etc., don't suppose it will be too long before we see construction starting there.

Dejar un comentario:

Trabajando...
X