X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• barry allaway
    respondió
    Freddy, looking out from Alfies over the area that is next for development, take the main urbanisation road on your right, down to the R3 blocks, go to the next main urb road (on your left), first house (bungalow style) with the bigger side plot is the show house, we are next to that.

B

Dejar un comentario:

• Freddy
    respondió
    Sorry Barry, not sure just where that is...The only show houses I know are the one opposite Aldi's and the detached villa near to the swimming pool on Playa 1...If there are others, I must have missed them.. I have been trying to get a copy of the road layout but they seem to be in short supply....

Dejar un comentario:

• barry allaway
    respondió
    Freddy - we are next to the show house on R3

Dejar un comentario:

• Freddy
    respondió
    Hi Sping. Phil and Sheila have my details and email addy etc., which I think they are going to circulate to all the other new owners.I think it's brilliant that we have been able to meet each other ( well vitually ! ) on here before we even move in...
    I have been trying to work out just where we each live but am having some problems as I am unsure as to the numbering system...I know where P & S live...Hopefully we will meet up at times albeit probably not all together...
    I will be out for a few days early in December and can't wait..

I would like to thank Barry and Kath who have allowed to use their 'White Lily' on Playa Golf 1 a few times...It has made our visits so much easier and stress free......Although they don't post...I know they have a sneaky look at this site from time to time....
    Hope all the transfers go OK for everyone and look forward to meeting up next year...

Dejar un comentario:

• Sping
    respondió

Dejar un comentario:

• Freddy
    respondió
    Barry. No further work in the pool area when I was there last week..All the post boxes have been fitted but as yet I don't know who has the keys ..Incidently after a burglary, all the street lights were switched on along our road.

Although our road now has some occupants they are still restricted to 'one way' as the builders have the road closed with a couple of pallets of blocks..

Dejar un comentario:

• barry allaway
    respondió
    Anyone who can get a pic or two of our property R3-60 and the pool as I beleive it was being finished I would appreciate it. e-mail for those who don't have it is barry.a.allaway@ntlworld.com

Thanks and good luck to those moving in over the next few weeks

Barry

Dejar un comentario:

• munroist3308
    respondió
    Playa Golf

Hi Sping
    I am going over on monday to sign up. Could you please let me have your E-Mail I have got Barrys, Taffys, Freddys, & a few others.The more we all get to know each other the better it will be for sending each other info. Better than going through this site. Do you agree. My E-Mail is

themunrobagger@aol.com

Dejar un comentario:

• Sping
    respondió
    Hi,
    do any of you know if the builders have turned on the street lights on the wide roads on Playa Golf III. When we were over in late October our road was dark apart from a builder's light at either end of the street.
    Sping.

Dejar un comentario:

• Allen
    respondió
    For details of black money check out this link.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/property/.../09/pbla09.xml

Dejar un comentario:

• barry allaway
    respondió
    Glad the info helped Freddy

DEli is interesting I was waiting patiently in the key the other week, only to realise after a few minutes the two guys in front of me were not quing but standing at the counter with a beer waiting for the Tapa's they had ordered. Deli qulaity looked very good, very out of place next to the Aldi. Best local supermarket we found was the mercedona, which was just over the main road passed the two golf courses, about 5 mins away.

Barry

Dejar un comentario:

• Freddy
    respondió
    Barry, As you say, the electricity was on and other than the three small spots above the kitchen worktop, not a light fitting anywhere. Due to your prompting I was armed with light fittings and bulbs so it didn't take long to get the lights on...
    We met a few people who had just moved in and they, like us, were finding out things as they went along....all in all we had a good week and got much done. At least when we go next time we will be able to live there. It has been a great help to us staying in another 'White Lily' on Playa Golf 1...at least were well used to everything and knew exactly what to expect.

All exciting stuff !!

Dejar un comentario:

• Sping
    respondió

Dejar un comentario:

• Freddy
    respondió
    Just got back this morning from having a hectic week. My daughter managed to pick up the keys eventually and as she had chosen 'not' to get a furniture pack I was looking forward to a full weeks work...everything went well really, she went out and bought almost everything she wanted without problems but I did get the job of fitting ceiling fans/lights, ceramic hobs etc., all without a hitch..
    We met a very nice couple who had moved in the day previously, spent all day fitting their furniture then popped over to Alfies bar at 5.30...came back at 8.00 pm and they had already been broken in to !!...The burglars pulled off the side grill to gain access...This prompted me to take a closer look at the existing grills..I've found an English chap who, although not the cheapest, does an excellent and stronger type of grill that doesn't allow them to be 'jemmied off' ( hopefully ).
    We have put the snagging list into Artlas - Any idea it takes them to come and do the bits and pieces ?
    The weather yesterday was hot and a trip round Playa Flamenca market was a very pleasant finished to the weeks break.....Other than that !!! didn't want to come home !!
    Incidently, I was told the shop selling wines etc., and the newsagents, both further along from Aldi are to be opened within the next two weeks...Not sure about the 'Dog and Bone' though...That deli and restaurant are busy...stopped yesterday and couldn't get a table outside and it was like that most of the time.

Dejar un comentario:

Invitado respondió
    Originalmente publicado por rayca
    Hi there
    you do not have to pay this so called black money, really speaking its against the law and the only ones who benifit are the sellers of the property. Just think of it, the Builder gets say 20,000 euros off each house he sells, lets say he sells 100 houses that makes him 2 million euros tax free, which really speaking is fraud on a big scale.. now think of this... on the hundreds of urbanizations that are being and have been built in this area alone.. the mind boggles

Best regards Robert
    You wanna try arguing about this black money with most builders. We said right from the word go we were not going to underdeclare but we had no choice in the end as our builder flatly refused to declare 100%. When you have exchanged your money, arranged removals, arranged house sale, booked flights, sorted out car hire, arranged home & contents insurances etc etc etc you are in rather a tied situation & the builders know it. They flatly refused to comment further after a while. If you haven't encountered this problem you are VERY fortunate & yes, I know it is against the law.

Dejar un comentario:

Trabajando...
X