Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddy
    replied
    Many thanks for that Barry and I'm sure I will have more questions as we get nearer..having said that, we were told that the property would be completed last Friday and the keys would be there ready for us to pick up...Not sure if it will be as easy as they promise !!

We are going over on Saturday so no doubt we will get to know much more on Monday.

Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• barry allaway
    replied
    Freddy

The builder gets cleaners in the day you do your final check to make sure everything is Ok prior to signing.

Then with all of the workmen (AIB Grills), locksmith (window bolts, change of locks), direct securitas (alarm) and Arca you seem to be forever washing the floor / external paths and sweeping up. Adter 2 tireing days it was all over though.

In terms of Alarms, the Builder has done a deal with Direct Securitas, you get the details when you sign for your keys. In terms of wiring there is none, it all works on radio frequencies and batteries. We did not install a phone line in the house so the fitted a gsm unit. This we paid for at 4 Euro a month, the rest of the installation and monthly fee is covered by the builder / Direct Securitas as part of the deal for installation. Then after 9 months opur monthly cost will be just over 30 euros a month for connection and gsm line.

Any more questions just post away.

B

Leave a comment:

• Freddy
    replied
    We are out there next week to complete so hope all goes well...I had wondered about the alarms...They are all wired up arn't they..it is something that Atlas have never mentioned...
    Do they leave the properties pretty clean ready for moving in, or was there a lot to do ?.................only curious because it looks as if it might be my first job.

munroist3308..excuse my ignorance but what is 'black money ?'

Leave a comment:

• barry allaway
    replied
    The completion went fine, very hard work doing it all in a few days - it was like picadilly circulas in the house with the tradesmen etc, we got the alarm installed as well, very helpful company, full details will be given to you on how to do this when you get your keys.

Barry

Leave a comment:

• munroist3308
    replied
    Thats Strange I E-Mailed the agents yesterday about my black money saying I would go halves with it as I thought it was to much. They told me they had e mailed the builders about my request. I will let you know what their reply is when I get it.

Leave a comment:

• Those who are buying on Play Golf III pls note below

All

Those who are buying on Play Golf III pls note below

We complete on Monday and fly out tomorrow early. Just got a call from Atlas to say the builder has re issued the final liquidation statement this afternoon (60 mins before the banks shut) to say that he is declaring the house at the proper value and due to this our IVA bill has gone north by several thousand euros. Luckily I had put some spare cash in our Spanish account so we are OK, but just wanted to warn you all in case the same thing happens and you are left high and dry with no time to sort things out.

Overall its OK as the whole purchase is now above board and when we come to sell then we have have less captial gains to worry about, but maybe its worth checking with your agency in case your IVA moves at the 11th hour.

B
Working...
X