X
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Welcome!

is delighted to present the revised version of the English language forum of Torrevieja.com.

This new system contains a number of improvements aimed at satisfying the increasing demands created by our enormous number of visitors. Along with the more robust technology and other improvements have been added:

Security:

- The registration of each new user must be validated by a real e-mail address. This guarantees the accuracy of details submitted.

- The system registers the usual IP addresses of all users, along with any other IP address an individual may occasionally use. This means that anyone who uses the forum inappropriately can be blocked.

- The system itself automatically censors unacceptable words, allowing the moderators to act, if they consider it necessary, by sending a warning to the author of the message.

Services:

- The new system contains improved search formulas.

- Announcement by e-mail of reply to topics.

- Upload of personalised avatar.

- A system of classified adverts: now commercial messages have been separated from the forum into an independent section with its own search facility, easy response system, photo upload, and it is free of charge.

Please remember that this is a forum for information and consultation, especially relevant to those people who are planning to change their residence or plan their holidays and find themselves in the position of having many questions to ask.

Please use the classified advert section to post messages of a commercial nature.

Thank you for using the Torrevieja.com forums!

Thanks for bringing the forum back. It was very much missed. Good luck with the new site.

Comentario

Seconded.

Comentario

Thirded.

Comentario

Just as I was contemplating suicide......you came back ! Good to see you all again.

Comentario

WELCOME BACK

Comentario

Good to have the forum back!

Comentario

Re: Welcome!

Hi all,

So nice to be back again! Strange thing is I realy did miss it !!

Regards,

Dave D

Comentario

Re: Welcome!

Hi all,

Nice to be hear at last !!

Regards,

Mundane

Comentario

Yes it is great that the forum is back!! We really are alot of saddos! but the info is so useful to us all. :P

Comentario

This is really great news, have just discovered the Forum is back, bigger and brighter than ever. I was surprised and disappointed when it closed in about Mid November because this is probably the best (free) source of news and information on the CB. Have tried all the others but I keep coming back

Comentario

Hello Spain

Hi Everyone. Just moved to Spain. Staying with freinds at the moment. Great site.
                        Adios Harry

Comentario

MOVING OUT

THANKYOU TO EVERYONE WHO POSTS PHOTOS OF TORREVIEJA- THEY KEEP ME GOING UNTIL I CAN GET OUT THERE LATER THIS YEAR

Comentario

web page advert

Hi Before you revamped the site there was a advert which gave you a weather update.This site was very good in that you could get monthly temperatures of previous years,which helps when you are letting your property out you can get a print out of the corrsponding month of the previous year to give people an idea of temps from Sept/March.do you still have the web address for this site.Thanking you Uncle MoMO

Comentario

yippeee its back!!!!

let the fun begin again!!!!

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X