Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Invitado respondió
    Carjet is a broker (agent). The hire company you actually get depends on various circumstances. The car you get and the petrol and insurance arrangement depends on which company you end up with.

Dejar un comentario:

• Oxonia
    respondió
    Levantina Car Hire

I am glad to report that our Classified Advertisement under Miscellaneous has been approved and I sincerely hope that it will prove useful to one and all.

Dejar un comentario:

• Oxonia
    respondió
    Message for rspltd

Hi rspltd, sorry about that, hoping to correct that shortly. Prices per week are as follows:
    Group A is 110 euros
    Group B is 120 euros
    Group C is 140 euros
    Group C1 is 170 euros
    Group D is 210 euros
    Group E is 350 euros
    Group F is 390 euros

Plus your 10 euros for the petrol. If it's less than a week, just divide the above by 7 and multiply by number of days. And the same if it is, say, 10 days and not two full weeks.

I tried to pm you but it said the facility had been removed, I do really respect this site and do not want to be seen as "selling" on it.

Dejar un comentario:

Invitado respondió
    Message for Oxonia

Hi
    Would be happy to get a quote from the web site but currently only dates in 2003/4 are shown. Presumably these will have increased slightly for 2005?

Dejar un comentario:

• harry
    respondió
    last few times we've hired through carjet the companies have charged 50 euros even for a Ford KA - do not be fooled by cheap rental prices coz they catch you on the fuel!

Tried Record last time, slightly dearer, very long registration process at the desk but no fuel charge so worked out quite a bit cheaper!

Dejar un comentario:

• Tarmo59
    respondió
    Hi Jodie.
    I wonder if you find CHEAP car rental anywhere, but check this:

http://www.easyrentonline.com/frames_uk.html

Dejar un comentario:

• Oxonia
    respondió
    Levantina Car Hire

I am the UK representative for a Spanish owned car hire company called Levantina. We are not the cheapest but we only charge 10 euros for the petrol which is in the car when you pick it up, either from Alicante or Murcia airports. After that it is up to you. We have a van in the car park at Alicante airport, so no waiting and no queues, your car will be waiting for you, just pay and go. The same applies when you return your car. Saves hours, especially in the summer. Same with Murcia.

Dejar un comentario:

Invitado respondió
    Car Hire

Carjet certainly seems to be the cheapest at the moment even over email car hire who we have used up to now. One of the problem with the latter is that they tend always to use Record and it can take up to two hours to obtain your car after a flight has landed. Car jet seem to shop around. As far as the full tank goes, it can be a pain but you can negotiate on the cost. Last time I hired it was suggested that a Clio needed E40 of fuel. After some negotiation this was reduced to E20. Car hire companies seem to be the same wherever you go in the world - why should Spain be different.

Dejar un comentario:

• keith.t
    respondió
    car hire

It was in October so it was off season but we did have the car for a week and we did not ask,but when we picked it up the tank was three quarters full and we were asked to bring it back with the same. We had expected to have to pay for a full tank as this what we had been told before .We hired the car through Carjet who are brokers and the company who supplied the car was Record. We only used fifteen euros of diesel in the week.

Dejar un comentario:

• Sussexman
    respondió
    We have used carjet.com four times now from Alicante and we have had great service from them every time, always get a better car than ordered.
    Got pulled up about jackets etc, no problem but bought some at the market just in case.

Dejar un comentario:

• kenbowns
    respondió
    oops, keith t posted as I was writing.
    Carjet only usually allow you to pay for fuel used on 3/4 day durations anything longer and it's a full tank--I asked them to do it too (was this the case Keith??)
    Ken.

Dejar un comentario:

• kenbowns
    respondió
    Hi Jodie
    I would endorse Perry & Masud's recommendations, I have used them no problem--one consideration though, these companies expect you to pay for a full tank of fuel(at inflated rates) at the time of collection of the car, how long are you there for ?? would you use a full tank of fuel?? You may be taking it back half full otherwise.
    If this could be the case consider www.email-car-hire.com with this company you return the car with however much fuel was in it at collection, therefore only paying for the fuel that you have used.
    Of course it also depends upon how much they are charging in the first place but I have found them to be very competetive.
    Ken.

Dejar un comentario:

• keith.t
    respondió
    car rental

I'll agree,carjet were very good when we used them recently at Alicante airport.Free upgrade,decent car and only paid for fuel used.Asked about reflective jackets and triangle,were told if stopped it would be covered by carjet

Dejar un comentario:

• masud999
    respondió
    Carjet is one of the best, but also check with www.rentspain.com and auriga car. They keep changing their offers, once you have checked these three prices go for the cheapest. All these are reliable and provide new cars

Dejar un comentario:

Invitado respondió
    Try www.carjet.com

Dejar un comentario:

Trabajando...
X