X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Grahamdbooth
    respondió
    Thanks MATT but it is not the cost but the red tape and the sheer impossibility of the task. I will risk it I have already fished a few times.

Dejar un comentario:

• MattWilkie
    respondió
    Fishing license is around 20 euros, needed or not its cheaper than having fishing gear confiscated if not sure.

Dejar un comentario:

• Grahamdbooth
    respondió
    Originalmente publicado por nigelp Ver Mensaje
    well I asked some of the guys local to me, they don't have licences and fish regularly from the rocks nearby, so that would be the same as beach fishing but apparently you should have one by law. I thought the Valencia region had exemptions but possibly not. I am sorry if this has added to your woes but I am getting puzzled looks from people when asking about sea fishing licences.
    Thanks for that, I guess that I will just have to risk it, they don't make things easy do they?

Dejar un comentario:

• nigelp
    respondió
    well I asked some of the guys local to me, they don't have licences and fish regularly from the rocks nearby, so that would be the same as beach fishing but apparently you should have one by law. I thought the Valencia region had exemptions but possibly not. I am sorry if this has added to your woes but I am getting puzzled looks from people when asking about sea fishing licences.

Dejar un comentario:

• Grahamdbooth
    respondió
    Originalmente publicado por nigelp Ver Mensaje
    I don't think you do but I will check and find out for you. I know of a course fishing pool near torrevieja good for carp and there you don't need a licence just a day ticket for 5 euros which you get back in goods at the bar so effectively its free to fish. can you post links ??

http://elaltoladolores.blogspot.com.es/

KR Nigel
    Thanks for that Nigel, I have been getting mixed information on this. Regards Graham

Dejar un comentario:

• nigelp
    respondió
    I don't think you do but I will check and find out for you. I know of a course fishing pool near torrevieja good for carp and there you don't need a licence just a day ticket for 5 euros which you get back in goods at the bar so effectively its free to fish. can you post links ??

http://elaltoladolores.blogspot.com.es/

KR Nigel

Dejar un comentario:

• Grahamdbooth
    comenzado un tema Fishing

Fishing

Hi I am visiting the Costa Blanca in October, can anyone tell me if I need a licence to fish from the shore and if I do how do I get one.
Trabajando...
X