X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Good Maps

Hi

We are out in Spain next week and wondered if anyone knew of any good driving maps. We are going to be in Cabo Roig and surrounding areas.
    Not very experienced at driving abroad so I imagine its going to be rather stressful . Any hints and tips greatfully received.

Thanks

Louise

Comentario

Hi
      If you want a good up to date local map of the area you are staying in go to Playa Flamenca town hall just down the 332 from Cabo Roi past La Zenia roundabout take 1st turning right and go under 332 and the town hall is there. The map is free Make sure you ask for the glossy one. The tourist office is on your left as you go through the door open from 10 approx.

Comentario

Hiya Loopy Loo, If you go in the San Jose office on Playa Golf near Aldi they have some good maps in there...on the breakfast bar!! They look like a small booklet and I think theres 3 different ones..I got the Torrevieja and Orihula ones and they are quite good, they have all the street names on them if you end up getting lost somewhere.
        Hope you have a good time while you're there. I came back early this morning and mum and dad go out tomorrow for a while so if you see a couple of OAP's sitting in the sun you know who they are!!!

Comentario

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X