Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• la zenia beach

hi could anyone tell me what latest news is on ongoing works at la zenia beach are the railings down yet and beach bars open?

Yes the railings are down and the walkway is open.

Beach Bars are open early this year.

It is also nice to see that both beaches at Playa Flamenca are also open and the upgraded are is looking really smart.

Comentario

The new pool is open and it looks much better and bigger than the old one.

Comentario

Just returned from the Costa today and very impressed with the differance at La Zenia Beach.

first time at Player Flamenca and this all looks modern and new with loads of new Palm trees.

Very impressed!

Comentario

La Zenia beach

Hi Brunnie,
          in your post you mention a new pool could you please enlighten me more on this pool
          regards
          uncle momo

Comentario

sorry for being mr thicky but I'm never sure what people call "Playa Flamenca beach"?

the one down the side of the water tower?

the one by the Correos?

Comentario

Hi Harry

The beach down the side of the tower is Punta Prima
              The one by the Correos is Playa Flamenca
              La Zenia is by the Hotel

Comentario

Oh yes, the one down from the Punta Prima Roundabout (by the Nautilus )is Rocio Del Mar

Comentario

Sorry for changing the topic, but I tried to send a PM to Uncle Momo. But cannot.

Uncle Momo, I noticed you have property on Royal Park, I was wondering if you could give me some info. about the development as we are interested in buying a property there. my email is janetturton@hotmail.com. If you don't mind me speaking to you could you email me pls.

JT

Comentario

thanks for replies really looking forward to seeing it all. I think the pool being referred to is at the back of the Miramar restaurant which is on the cliffside on the beach, we were there at xmas and noticed building work going on.

Comentario

The pool is just to the right of the La Zenia hotel. It looks really nice and they seem to have done a good job on it. Theres a small kids pool attached as well...think it may have a fountain in the middle but that wasn't turned on when we were there. It also has showers and loos round it..and of course a bar!! I have a few friends coming over later in the year and we are going to use it then because it's ideal having the beach so close for those that prefer sand!!

Comentario

Trabajando...
                      X