Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Murcia v Valencia

I'm flying over on Sunday and was hoping to take my 12 year old son and wife to a Torrevieja game, but unfortunately this week it's being played on Saturday.

I see that Murcia are playing Valencia on the Sunday evening. How easy do you think it would be to get tickets? Where do you buy them from? Can you turn up and pay at the gate or are the matches all ticket?

I've checked their website and they give times that you can buy the tickets and prices but I don't want to disappoint my son by travelling all the way over to Murcia and not getting in.

Any advice would be gratefully appreciated.

Jim

Don't know about Murcia but Elche are playing Granada on Sunday 6pm. Saw them recently and should be a good game as they are only three points off a promotion place to top division.

Editado por última vez por jimmy; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/1924-jimmy en , 13:14:45.

Comentario

At any gam,e in Murcia you should be able to get ticket at the gates. Except for perhaps when Real Madrid and Barcelona is on.
      Price depends from game to game. RM and FCB are dearer. normal game would be around 50-60 €

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X