Car rental

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Carjet is a broker (agent). The hire company you actually get depends on various circumstances. The car you get and the petrol and insurance arrangement depends on which company you end up with.

Comentario

Hi there,

We always use www.auriga-carrental.com they do also run as carjet.com but can be cheaper direct.

much cheeper than all the rest!

Cheers,

Dave D

Comentario

Dave is right, somtimes there is a difference of 30 euros on a 4 day hire.

They also have facility to put your details on their data, so when you come to collect your car it only takes couple of minutes to sign the forms and get the keys

Comentario

car hire

We often find Amigo Autos cheaper than Carjet although they use same companies. I always look at prices on both and then compare with places like Record. Depends whether you want a full tank of petrol & whether you're willing to pay over the odds for the fuel. At the end of the day it's between convenience & cost.

Carjet & Amigo are both brilliant, but Record (who don't charge for a full tank) tried to fob us off with a battered old Fiat Punto which hadn't even been cleaned![/b]

Comentario

We have been happy with Centauro.. only pay for the petrol you use. Only a hundred and nine euros a week for a class A. Always been new, clean and easy to book and details are kept so it's easier next time.

Comentario

Carjet and Auriga

I hired a car through Carjet in October and they provided me with a Renault Clio disiel through Auriga and they charged me 45 Euros for a full tank of fuel. I did not query this at the time but after reading the other postings I now feel I have been ripped off.

Does anyone know the capacity of the Clio fuel tank and the cost per litre for fuel so that I can calculate how much they robbed me by?

I have booked some cars through Carjet for the summer and the booking is with Solmar - are they also likely to rip me off?
              PaddyW

Comentario

Fuel Tank - Renault Clio

I have just looked up the specification for the Clio and it said that the fuel tank had a 50 litre capacity.
                PaddyW

Comentario

Hi PaddyW.
                  Like I wrote to Jodie earlier ( page1, this topic) I had Renault Clio Diesel 5D through http://www.easyrentonline.com/frames_uk.html

Comentario

Hi everyone

i've been to torrevieja in 2004 july for the first time, but definitely will go back in 2005 july (i already have the flight tickets . I got the car from europa rent a car (www.europa-rentacar.es) and i was satisfied with it. However, this time my plane lands in barcelona. i'm looking for car rental companies, and i was courious: is there a difference between the price if i rent the car at the airport? With europa, i rent the car in the city and gave back it at the airport. Now i can't do the same

Does anybody knows a good car rental company at el prat airport, barcelona? I found some but not yet sure what to do. As i will have to drive at least 2x600kms (barcelona-torre-barcelona) i want no companies that charge me for kms.

thanks for replies
                    Adam

Comentario

Adam

Try www.carjet.com. and www.rentspain.com, both used to provide the service you are looking for.

Comentario

I have just had a Mercedes Class A automatic from SOLMAR for 9 days. They gave it to me at a cheaper rate than on the brochure for the week, then when I needed it for two extra days they let me have it at a lower rate. They charged 60 euros on top for a full tank of petrol....when I returned it full they gave me the 60 euros back. They were very good and I can recommend them.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Jualsy
                          I have just had a Mercedes Class A automatic from SOLMAR for 9 days. They gave it to me at a cheaper rate than on the brochure for the week, then when I needed it for two extra days they let me have it at a lower rate. They charged 60 euros on top for a full tank of petrol....when I returned it full they gave me the 60 euros back. They were very good and I can recommend them.
                          Jualsy
                          what was the total cost for the car.
                          I would like to hire a Merc for 10 days in the new year

Comentario

I got it for 170 euros for the week.........super car!!

Comentario

Phone call first thing tomorrow morning.

many thanks

Comentario

I had a peugeot 307 diesel from Coys in Torrevieja 966702816 in the summer for the week as i had to travel around Spain to see some customers.
                                They charge 12 euro for the fuel they put in the car about 1/3 of a tank and you take it back empty. Thought i was going to have to pay a mileage charge when i got back, i put 6500 kilometres on it in a week, but no they said it was ok, so it cost me 175 euro for the week.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X