Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Bars showing British football

Does anyone know any bars that show Scottish football in or around Torrevieja?

Try the Cube Bar in the Flamenca Beach commercial centre in Playa Flamenca.

Comentario

The George pub in Quesada has a board outside advertising football.
      Can't verify 'cause wouldn't be seen dead in the place!

Comentario

try Bar Med in Cabo Roig

Comentario

shannons bar always shows all the decent footie games and scottish ones as well

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por the falconer Ver Mensaje
            shannons bar always shows all the decent footie games and scottish ones as well
            An Irishish bar in Little Britain, Spain, run by a Norwegian manager. I just love it! Actually I do, and go there quite often.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por JOHN73 Ver Mensaje
              An Irishish bar in Little Britain, Spain, run by a Norwegian manager. I just love it! Actually I do, and go there quite often.
              yeh ! god bless them still its less ethnically diverse than the uk now, i have more races in my local town than in most of spain !

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por neil riding Ver Mensaje
                try Bar Med in Cabo Roig
                I believe I will be here on Sunday after doing a bit of research on it

I know i'll be in good company

Comentario

English Footy

Wel, from what I've been able to find out, TVE (spanish version of BBC) have bought the rights to a lot of the premiership and international footy, so anyone with access to spanish terrestrial tv can watch the games... although with spanish commentary... goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllll! hehe... hope it helps

Comentario

richie's bar

Hi richie's bar in benimar, benijofar has setanta. We have just opened we get the sky at the beginning of september.
                    Hope to see you soon

Comentario

Saint Jeremi's Irish Pub

Walk along the front at Torrevieja from the Pier towards Los Locos and you find Saint Jeremis Irish Pub near the Shoe Shop. It shows most Sky and Setanta Sports Football

Enjoy!

Comentario

Reconnected my communal ariel this afternoon and now I am watching Notting Forest v Sunderland on TVE1
                        Premiership football at the weekend!
                        Still have Telmicro plugged in in case they come back ???
                        We had a letter today from Telmicro (similar to the announcement on their website) stating that they will be back soon ?????

Comentario

The sports bar in Playa Flamenca is showing a lot of games, not sure which ones though!!! Sorry

Comentario

Tangobrian

Lucky you is this the 1st of many letters sent to clients I wonder

Comentario

Don't know "Gal" ? Probably not worth the paper it is written on !
                              Thought I would mention it !

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X