Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• air conditioning

i need to install air conditioning in my apartment at calle la loma . i have no spannish so would be obliged if anyone has advice on how to go about it. i would also like to put in coin meter with it if possible. will be going out on sunday 9th for a week so any help on this matter would be really appreciated.

Air conditioning

I got air conditioning installed just over 2 years ago by an english installer - Speedys.
    They gave good advice on what I needed and did a very good job installing and cleaning up afterwards. They also got an electrician to check that the electrics were in order before and after the job was done and provide an annual check/service at quite a reasonable fee.
    Their phone number is 034679816432.

Comentario

air conditioning

thanks very much dermot will chase that up

Comentario

tian 168 should be excluded from this forum no usefull comments just stupid pictures

Comentario

air con

give me a call on 666907456 i am the owner of dmf plumbing and heating solutions based in torrevieja for the last 4 years
          visit my website dmfplumbing.com for more info
          fully legal and registered and a member of tiba

Comentario

Air Conditioning

Just give us a call on 678845991
            COOL AND SECURE AIR CONDITIONING AND METERS
            WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO GIVE YOU A FREE QUOTE AND SITE SURVEY.

Comentario

Cool and Secure Air Con

And just to add a comment here.. I had Cool and Secure to fit units at both my daughters house and their workmanship was superb...

Incidently, I do not have any association with the company in any way but just appreciated an excellent job...and Karen and her crew were such nice people..something very important in this 'rip off' society

Comentario

Many thanks for the kind words Fred.
                Glad to be of service.

Karen

Comentario

Cool & Secure

Not sure if you would remember me but when the subject came up, I felt I had to respond...Fitting air-con is a minefield with so many 'experts' claiming to undercut everyone else then leaving a job half finished...Wouldn't have given you a plug if I didn't think you were the best !!

Comentario

We also used Karen (Cool and Secure) at Dream Hills II. No problems at all very good (and nice) people to do buisness with,

Barney & Eileen

Comentario

Trabajando...
                    X