Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• night clubs

i am bringing my daughters aged 21 &18 over to Torre for a few days in may and would like to know if there are any decent night clubs / late bars which are safe for them to visit. I am staying in the altos de la bahia area.

The Lounge Bar on the old Alicante Road is a late bar with entertainment on every night but the girls would be more interested in Bar Street in Torrevieja which is really a collection of bars near the Burger King on the front.

It gets going at about midnight until about 6.00 am mainly at weekends
    but there will be some open every night.

There is also the Buddha on the board walk at the south end of La Mata beach.

Perry

Comentario

Be very carefull! Around here Night Clubs are not places you would want your daughter to visit!

Comentario

Andywebb is right. Anything marketed as a 'Club' is geared more for the male of the species (if you get my drift ).

I think that your daughters would be more likely to be interested in 'Discotheques' or 'Discos' which are the equivalent of a UK club.

Chris.

Comentario

theres also kko behind the dual carriageway out of torrevieja to guadamar or probly the best idea is pacha

avoid anything that has a neon type sign that only the says "club" or "night club" - they are basically brothels

Comentario

Send me an email off group and I'll send you some info I have carriewilson@talk21.com

Comentario

many thanks for the very helpful replies

Comentario

Hello maybe if you going to Colombia, Medellin you wold like to see this night club its very good , its called "2529 girls club" i was there and was crazy man!! I hope i go back again soon , bless

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X