X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Any Coffee drinkers?

Hi. First of all, glad .com is back.
    We love Spanish coffee, so much so that we bring back lots of packs of coffee beans from Carrefour. It is their own brand, But the wording says, Torrefacto. Can`t find any translation of this word, so are we drinking proper coffee or what? A question for Jane C perhaps!!

Is that just a word on its own, and with a capital T? Or is it part of a sentence on the packet?

Comentario

Packet says "Cafe en grano" then across middle of packet "TORREFACTO" and on back of pack "Cafe de tueste torrefacto en grano". Any help. It really is a lovely coffee.

Comentario

For a little more information on this coffee www.tienda.com

Comentario

Hi
          My husband loves the coffee he gets in the Spanish cafe's, does anyone know which coffee they use generally? and is it only "catering"?
          Thanks
          Wendy

Comentario

I get very similar results by using an espress machine purchased at Champion for about 40 Euros. I usually fill up the measure with Bonka coffee or German Markus coffee which is very cheap but good from Aldi. Tastes very similar to the average caffe solo.

Comentario

Sorry to drift from this thread but couldnt help asking, is Bonka coffee
              an aphrodisiac?

Comentario

Comentario

Thanks for the website info. Seems like we are drinking the best!! It says that all the Spanish cafes use it, so glad we found it.

Comentario

I think most cafes use coffee called Jurado.

HTH

Comentario

Trabajando...
                    X