Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Uk Shopping In Spain - Consumer Advisor

Before you buy online, read our tips to make sure you are safe, secure and that you get the best price.

Many tips on buying on the internet are the same as for buying from a shop, such as:

Shop around. That great deal might well be on offer somewhere else - and cheaper.
    Use retailers and services you know about - or ones that have been personally recommended to you.

But there are also extra things to remember when shopping online:

A company might have a great website, but that doesn't mean it's law-abiding.
    Make sure you know the trader's full address - especially if the company is based outside the UK. The internet makes buying from abroad easy so it’s important you know your rights.
    Don't assume an internet company is based in the UK just because its web address has 'uk' in it - check out the physical address and phone number.
    Take into account the shipping, postage and packing costs. Weigh them up against the parking and travelling costs you would have to pay if you went to the high street.
    Although shopping from overseas websites is relatively safe it may be difficult to enforce your contract if things go wrong. If the item or service is over £100 then consider paying by credit card.
    Look for websites that have a secure way of paying (known as an encryption facility) - these show a padlock at the bottom of the screen when you are filling in the payment details.
    Check whether the company has a privacy statement that tells you what it will do with your personal information.

UK Shopping in Spain - Argos in Spain - Expat Shopping Before you buy online ask me your consumer queries and remember:

Look for firms that are part of an independent approval scheme.These are companies that have signed up to particular standards.

These include measures to:

Protect your privacy.
    Ensure your payments are secure.
    Let you know what you've agreed to.
    Tell you how to cancel orders.
    Deliver goods or services within agreed timescales.
    Protect children.
    Sort out complaints - regardless of where you live.

Don't forget to get in touch with ant problems!
    Eedie UK Shopping in Spain - Argos in Spain - Expat Shopping

What are the charges for delivery?

I notice there is no M&S symbol on your webpage we can shop online with them regularly and pay only £10 postgae on whatever we order

Comentario

Uk Shopping In Spain - Consumer Advisor

Originalmente publicado por GAL Ver Mensaje
      What are the charges for delivery?

I notice there is no M&S symbol on your webpage we can shop online with them regularly and pay only £10 postgae on whatever we order
      Hi if you don't have private internet access or are unsure about ordering on line the staff at ukshoppinginspain.com can complete all the paper work for you. All of the shop logos are not included on the site as there are over 100 UK high street stores to choose from, M&S included!
      If you have a particular item in mind you can ask for a quote with the sales team directly from the web page follow the link to sales@ukshoppinginspain.com
      Hope this helps, please let me know how you get, the quote service is completely free and with out obligation so do give it a go!

Comentario

Uk Shopping In Spain - Consumer Advisor

Originalmente publicado por eedie Ver Mensaje
        Hi if you don't have private internet access or are unsure about ordering on line the staff at ukshoppinginspain.com can complete all the paper work for you. All of the shop logos are not included on the site as there are over 100 UK high street stores to choose from, M&S included!
        If you have a particular item in mind you can ask for a quote with the sales team directly from the web page follow the link to sales@ukshoppinginspain.com
        Hope this helps, please let me know how you get, the quote service is completely free and with out obligation so do give it a go!
        FOR A FULL LIST OF ALL THE STORES ON OFFER CHECK OUT THE SHOP CATEGORIES @ UK Shopping in Spain - Argos in Spain - Expat Shopping

Comentario

Why is this post allowed on the forum and the laptop seller has been told to put it on the classified section, surely this is a classified advert ?

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por GAL Ver Mensaje
            Why is this post allowed on the forum and the laptop seller has been told to put it on the classified section, surely this is a classified advert ?
            I'm not sure that you have followed the thread of the posts!

I don't sell laptops!!

I work for uk shopping in spain as a consumer advisor!

Much the same as my previous employment in the UK I help immigrants.

I help immigrants like yourself if you have any consumer problems or questions.

Here in Spain I help and offer support and advice regarding consumer issues.

This work is specifically related to purchasing items from the UK .

Hope this clears things up for you!

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X