Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Car ferries to Spain

We would like to take a car ferry from the UK (We live in Glasgow, Scotland) to Spain (Torrevieja).
    Can anyone advise the quickest route, the name of the ferry Company, and an idea of the cost.

Thanks

Hi, did this in February. I booked through ferrysavers.com and travelled from Portsmouth to Santander. We live in central Scotland and the trip down was easy with virtually motorway the whole way. The ferry was also excellent - for 2 people with car and a cabin the cost was approx. £250. I hope this helps.

Comentario

why not lookat brittanyferries and P&O the prices vary according to when you travel i.e 250 in Feb could be 500 in Aug

Comentario

Lithgy & Gal - Thanks for your reponse - I will follow up on these - Jim

Comentario

Google is your friend.

Comentario

Google your friend for what ? from Santander you head for Burgos then Madrid, Albacete, Murcia and on to Torrevieja we did it with a road atlas

Comentario

Google is your friend regarding searching for ferries from UK to Spain, obvious isn´t it?

Comentario

I'm no idiot but to me in aint obvious, though you need a search engine to search the internet and google is only one of many search engines

Comentario

Try I as I might Gal I can´t make sense of your reply, yes as we all know Google is one search engine of many, so your point is?

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X