X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Spanish Conversation Group

Hi,

Are there any spanish or spanish/english conversation groups in the area?

If so, can someone post details. My spanish is about A level standard, but I need more conversation practice with native speakers and/or fellow learners.

Thanks

--
    Richard

Hi Richard

I recommend you to go out where there are spanish people and you will get in touch and improve your spanish, for sure. For example bars and some other places. Try to live like a spaniard and everythig will be easier for you.

Best
    Editado por última vez por Moderator; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/330-moderator en , 10:37:57. Razón: no ads

Comentario

Conversational Spanish Sessions or Groups

Originalmente publicado por sandrina Ver Mensaje
      Hi Richard

I recommend you to go out where there are spanish people and you will get in touch and improve your spanish, for sure. For example bars and some other places. Try to live like a spaniard and everythig will be easier for you.

Best

What a particularly useless response to the question raised!
      Obviously what was being sought by Richard was some kind of organised or (semi)formal group where people with some Spanish, but perhaps not excellent Spanish, meet and talk together on a regular basis with a view to improving their knowledge and experience of the language and confidence in speaking it. I do not think that just going out trying to talk to random strangers would quite fill that bill somehow!

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X