Do you enjoy the finer things in life? Have a penchant for improving your quality of life while living on the Costa Blanca? If so, then don’t miss the opportunity to visit the region’s premier International Lifestyle event: Expo Torrevieja.
More than 10,000 people attended the first two editions of Expo Torrevieja. Next month the event is moving to the spectacular foyer of Torrevieja’s International Auditorium. Expo Torrevieja III takes place over the weekend of Saturday and Sunday, March 10 and 11, 2018 with the exhibition’s doors open to the general public, from 10.00am until 3.00pm. Admission and parking are free, the entire location has excellent facilities for those that have mobility difficulties and with over seventy exhibitors at the event, it offers something for everyone.
Expo Torrevieja is an innovative concept in lifestyle events. Taking place in one location, in the heart of the community, where you shop, dine and socialise, you will discover a collection of products and services that unequivocally define “quality of life and luxury living” in the most beautiful of venues that’s available in the entire southern costa blanca.
A tapestry of products and services spanning the scale from the large: luxury and vintage automobiles, to those on a more modest scale: solar energy, telecommunications, contemporary fine art, fashion and design, fine wines and the most innovative in home décor and technology. Discover all these finer things of life at Expo Torrevieja. The possibilities are endless and the rewards: priceless.
There are two special events happening on Sunday, Mother’s Day in the UK, March 11th. From 10.00am until noon, there is a Classic Car and bike show, plus an open air Association’s Day (weather permitting) at the entrance to the Auditorium. Any interested Club or association would be most welcome to attend, and all owbners of interesting cars, biles and scooters can also join in the fun.
Fecha – Date: On 10th and 11th March 2018
Hora – Time: From 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Lugar – Place: Auditorio Internacional de Musica
Precio – Price: Entrada gratuita – Free entrance
More info: Más información:
The International Auditorium is located beside Hospital QuironSalud and offers more than 700 car parking spaces in the auditorium’s car parks. Bring your sense of discovery and appreciation of the exquisite and enhance your quality of life on the Costa. The entire event takes place indoors so you don´t have to worry about wind, rain or inclement weather.
More information from: www.ExpoTorrevieja.com / Keith@ExpoTorrevieja.com
Expo Torrevieja III
- The Third Edition of Expo Torrevieja will take place on Saturday and Sunday, March 10 and 11, 2018.
- The region’s premier International lifestyle show has a new venue, at the International Auditorium in Torrevieja
- Entrance and parking are both free
- Doors open 10.00am until 3.00pm
- More than 60 exhibitors will be presenting their services and business at the expo
- Additional space can be obtained for any last minute stand requests
- This is a POP UP expo, with everyone bringing and setting up their own stand: in order to make best use of the fantastic shape and size of the Foyer at the Auditorium
- This is the Southern Costa Blanca’s most prestigious venue, and the expo takes place indoors, in case of inclement weather
- Food and Drinks are available at the venue
- It’s very wheelchair friendly
- In support of Rock Against Cancer and the AECC among others
Clubs and Associations Day
- What: The Second Clubs and Associations Day
- Where: The exterior entrance walkway to the International Auditorium
- When: Sunday March 11, from 10.00am until 1.00pm
- Why: To promote local clubs, associations, hobbyists, NGOs, Charities, Performance groups, music, choirs, theatre film, classic cars, motorbikes, scooters, luncheon clubs, business clubs, knitting, bowls, golf, petunia, walking football, tennis, swimming, darts, pool, dominos, monopoly, you got a club, then jin in the fun and find new members and friends etc…
- Who: As many clubs and associations as possible. Space permitting. First come first served. It’s for clubs located on the Southern Costa Blanca
- Cost: FREE
- Set Up: Before 10:00am. It’s an exterior event. We do not have electricity. Please supply your own table, chairs, pop ups, shade etc…
- For Fun: Make the most of it. Bring a picnic, flyers. information and have fun.
- How: Confirm your attendance with details of your club or association to: Keith@ExpoTorrevieja.com, with “Clubs and Associations Day II”, in the subject line
Sunday Drivers Club
- What: As a bit of fun, we’d like to invite all local and visiting car, bike and scooter clubs, plus individual owners and car enthusiasts, to display their cars in the First Sunday Drivers Club event
- Where: The lower car park, closest to the entrance of the International Auditorium, beside the still to be opened, Music Conservatory
- When: Sunday March 11, from 10:00am until noon, but you can stay as long after, as you wish.
- Why: As a fun Sunday event for car, bike and scooter enthusiast
- Who: For all owners of classic, specialist, exotic, tuning, customised, American, luxury, vintage and fun car, plus motor bikes and scooters. Everyone welcome to display their pride and joy.
- Cost: Free
- Set up: Please arrive before 9:30am
- For Fun: Bring a picnic: dress up like the year of your classic vehicle: Goodie bag for all entrants as our thank you for attending
- How: Just show up… Please be in position before 9.30am, so we can allocate space in the lower car park, before we allow other visitors to park in the area adjacent to the display zone.