The local funfair, located by the port, opens from 6pm and offers many attractions apart from the different stalls selling candy floss, sweets, waffles, etc, which will delight our children.
|Go karts Orihuela Costa Enjoy a car race with your family, a great racing circuit. Besides, it has a hamburger restaurant inside.|
|Multiadventure Park Lo Rufete is a rural property in San Miguel de Salinas where you can Horse riding, Paintball, Quads, Archery, Hiking…|
|The local fair attractions, located in the port where from 6pm you can enjoy numerous attractions, plus cotton candy stalls, sweets, waffles that will delight children.|
– Near the Waldo Calero square we will find the tourist train, making a nice tour all along the seaside up to the Torre del Moro’s viewpoint.
– Other place to visit is the Mini-Golf, located at the Salinero square, where we will be able to enjoy a funny game while having a soft drink at its Snack-Bar.
– The Naciones garden is a great park which counts with a six thousand square meters lake with the shape of the European continent where ducks, gooses and many birds as well as fish of different colors live; there you can rent a duck-shaped boat and have a nice stroll. Besides, it has a reptile house with iguanas and turtles and a leisure area with attractions for children such as a big dinosaur slide, among others.
– Lagunas de la Mata Natural Park. If you wish to spend the day enjoying nature, it is a nice natural park surrounding a beautiful salt lake where we will find an interpretation centre apart from observatories of typical birds in these ecosystems.
– Molino del Agua Park. It’s a big park in front of the sea, with replicas of a nice waterwheel, Mediterranean forest and dunes.
– The Ozone’s leisure centre includes 8 cinemas, a big bowling, an arcade shop and many restaurants. It’s a great leisure area which sometimes offers activities and entertainment for children.
During the summer, we will be able to have fun during the day in any of the two water parks:
– Aquapark Rojales