Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Geordie

We are near to the bungelow style show house, not the three story white lilly show house which is nearer the commercial centre.

No news recently apart from what others have posted, we are not out again until easter. My parents who you may have met (they were out from 28th Oct - 2nd week Nov) are back out in Feb. They plan to use the property a lot which is good and one of the reasons we bought it was for our parents to use as they are retired and hence can enjoy the benefits more than we can at present.

One of the posters (apols I forget who) produced a really useful print out of all those on this forum on R3 and where they live - hopefully they will read this and send it on again with any updates with new forum members / info)

Barry

Comentario

hi barry we are your next door neighbours at the back we met your parents last time out we will be out in feb and will meet them then alan angela

Comentario

Hi everyone who lives on Playa Golf 3 -R3,
        I have a plan of the Urb. And have put some names to the properties. If you let me know your first names and No. of property on P.G.3-R3 I will add on to the plan and e-mail it on to you or try to post them on this site.
        If anyone objects to this please post and I will restrict the plan to those who send me their e-mail addresses.
        My E-mail is dendinski@tiscali.co.uk
        Sping.

Comentario

Geordie - when did you move in?

my parents are back out on 5/3/07 - 22/3/07 and we are over on 1/4/07 - 13/4/07 and again for 28/5/07 - 1/6/07.

MY wifes Hazel and we have two boys, Callum and Eachan

Barry.

Comentario

It's wonderful to read what you are going through after we went through it 5 years ago. Nothing seems to have changed in that time
            The only piece of advice I will give to anyone moving onto Lomas De Cabo Roig is PLEASE get your address correct. I live on Urb Lomas De Cabo Roig in Villa Piedra and have done for the last 3 1/2 years. Having another Lomas De Cabo Roig will only upset the local post office who cannot cope now. I don't want to start receiving mail addressed to people who I don't know. If I can redeliver it I will but the best thing to do is ask at the post office what your correct address is. Don't go by your Padron (which you won't have for a while yet but don't worry you will eventually get one ) as the post office takes it upon thereselves to select your address I would not want anyone not getting their post due to wrong addresses. Try to find out your street name which will help and the area that you live in is Lomas De Cabo Roig it is not Urb Lomas De Cabo Roig. If you put that I will get your post. Hate to be a moaner but knowing what the Spanish postal system is like (ie CRAP ) please be carefull with your addresses if you want to recieve post.

Cath

Comentario

CathM

Thnaks for the tip, the problem may be that the sign to the urbinsation from the roundabout nr Alfies says "urb Lomas de cabo roig"

B

Comentario

I know Barry, the delights of local planners Having spoken to someone at the post office they say that the area is Lomas De Cabo Roig as my area is Villa Piedra. If you put the street name on and your development name you should be ok.

Cath

Comentario

Thanks - Not sure of a street name, Geordie, Munrobagger, Sping etc - any ideas on street names!!!!

B

Comentario

playa golf 111

Hi B

We completed early July and have been back Sep.& Nov. Our next visit is for New Year.

We have no idea what our street name is. I didn't think it had been decided. You can add us to your plan - Alan & Angela @ no 59.

Geordie

Comentario

Hi Geordie,
                      I have added you to the plan I have posted my e-mail address on a previous post on this thread, so if you would like me to send you the plan please mail me.
                      Barry, I have contacted Atlas and San Jose to see if they have street names. Will let you know result.
                      Sping.

Comentario

Playa Golf 3

Just got back this evening and the latest on the shops etc., ( from the guy running the Indian restaurant) is that a new ground floor cafe / bar is hoping to open before Xmas, the Chinese is due to open in February and a hairdressers is also due to open in the New Year...The wine shop had the shutters up today but not sure if it was open of they were just working there....The Dog and Bone has not opened yet...Tried Alfies bar on Wednesday evening but once again, didn't like it !!
                        Eight men working at the pool area yesterday clearing all the stones out of the clay/soil then topped it all of with a few tons of Soil/sharp sand....Today they brought bags of what appeared to be, compost but due to the rain, the guys disappeared somewhere else.

Comentario

Thnaks for the update freddy - the kids will be happy that the pools coming along.

Any news re community / community fees?

Are we still on builders water on R3?

B

Comentario

Still on Builders suppply for water and electricity I think...I was staying in a quad on Playa Golf 1 earlier in the year and they were uprooting the poles and connecting both water and electric up correctly...and that was after over three years of being on the builders supply...

Comentario

Hi Everyone, I have received a reply from the builders;
                              The street lights are, according to San Jose, the responsibility of the town hall.
                              The street names are to be named by the community once it is established.
                              The builders will notify the resident a couple of weeks before we are connected to the proper mains supplies.
                              I have sent a copy of the e-mail to Barry, Freddy and Phil and Sheila.
                              Sping.

Comentario

Our street name were made by the local council. Then again it was 5 years ago and this is Spain and everything changes every week

Cath

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X