We, at Torrevieja.com want to help you, so we’re going to give you some tips that will help you manage better during the pandemic and perimeter closures.
During these times and especially with the perimeter closure of our large towns and cities, we are living during a totally unknown era and there are times when we don’t know how to face certain moments of our daily life.
- Sunbathe: Fortunately, we live in an area where, despite being winter, we can enjoy sunny days with temperatures of up to 26º. Find any place in your home where you can expose yourself to the sun directly (not through a window). Sun exposure for 5 or 10 minutes a day increases blood circulation in the skin and lowers blood pressure.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables: The Vega Baja del Segura is one of the main producers of fruit and vegetables distributed throughout Europe. Any of the markets that are held weekly throughout the area offer very fresh and tasty fruit and vegetables.
- Exercise: A few gentle daily stretches are enough to maintain good physical health. You can search youtube for any stretching tutorial to incorporate into your daily habits. Also a nice walk or jog to raise your heart rate will help keep you fit and healthy, if you can’t go out, once again youtube has many free exercise routines for you whatever your fitness level.
- Be informed: Consult the main national and regional news channels on television frequently, as the measures and restrictions to combat the pandemic are being modified practically every day.
- Maintain social contact: Use technology to maintain safe contact with those closest to you. Chat, audio and video conferencing applications allow you to make the moments when you cannot leave home due to confinement more enjoyable.
And if you have to leave home, remember that you must comply with the measures imposed by the health authorities to prevent the spread of the coronavirus COVID-19.
Keep healthy both in body and mind, we are all in this together and remember, if you are finding it hard there is always someone to talk to.
If you feel like a chat Samaritans in Spain are available to call until 10pm every day on 900 525 100 or by email: email@example.com
After 10pm you can call the UK, on the low cost number of 0044 330 094 5717, this number is available to call 24 hours a day.